I shouldn’t be celebrating my birthday since it’s our great national hero’s death anniversary but look at me I am making my wish list, some are the craziest, even imagination itself can’t imagine.
- I wish to have Aladdin’s magic lamp, more like a kettle to me, chant his magical line “from the land beyond beyond, from the world past hope and fear, I bid you genie now appear,” (Imagine me saying those with sound effects with all the thunder and lightning effects) and when it appears, I’d wish to have all my wishes granted. Therefore, Mr. Genie brace yourself.
- I wish to be a princess for a day in a very prosperous, kind and loving kingdom, I want to experience having thousands if not millions of gowns paired with jewelries and shoes/heels in my closet that is as huge as the lake Lanao, and I don’t want a red hood in it, a wolf might mistake me for someone.
- I wish to experience running down the stairs after the midnight bell rang and leave my glass shoe, and then of course I want a prince to run after me and pick it, again, a PRINCE, okay! NOT a Beast, because I don’t intend to play Beauty, not even in my wildest imagination. And I don’t want a step mom and sisters, so not intending to play Cinderella so much.
- I wish I had healthy long hair like Rapunzel but I don’t want to be imprisoned in a tall castle, or use my hair to be someone’s grand entrance.
- I wish to wonder around like Alice; I don’t want to shrink but expanding is fine and I don’t want to talk to animals, people would think I’m mad, madly insane.
- I wish to never age like Peter Pan but I don’t want to live in Neverland, because I’ll eventually get bored fighting Captain Hook or worse I might be his crocodile’s breakfast.
- I wish to have my own fairy tale but not of the likes of Shrek and Fiona, I want a somehow snowwhite drama but I don’t want to eat poisoned apple or be choked by a ribbon. And instead of old dwarves, I want some hobbits from the Lord of the Rings, Legolas may be a bonus if he insists.
- I wish to be part of X-men, but I don’t want to be like Prof. Xavier, I don’t want to be bald, I wish to be like storm but I don’t want a white hair, someone might just call my oba-san(granny), I want Jean Gray’s hair color, just the color okay, and it’s not my problem anymore if Cyclops suddenly falls in love with me.
- I wish to be as intelligent as Dexter so that I wouldn’t be as dumb as Dora, Blue and Patrick and Spongebob.
- I wish to be a member of the Straw-hat pirates and sail in the Caspian sea, steal the black pearl from Jack (not in the titanic ok, but in Pirates of the Caribbean,as in Jack Sparrow not Rose’s jack)
- I wish to see dolphins eating sharks for a change.
- I wish the rainbow to be pink only.
- I wish Johnny Bravo was part of the legendary Power Puff Girls (Blossom, Bubbles, Butter and Bohnny, I mean Johnny).
- I wish to fly like Tinkerbell but not with her cheap wings, I mean why would I need those, I’d rather borrow Harry’s broom “the nimbus2000,” than to be confused of a dragonfly.
- I wish to have a wonderful singing voice like Mulan and or Ariel (little mermaid), but I prefer Mulan; I don’t want to be a fish.
- I wish to have my own Cosplay party.
- I wish to own a huge hacienda but not of Luisita, I hope Pocahontas won’t think that I wish to own whatever land I land on, I mean it’s just a dead thing I could claim(colors of the wind). One thing is for sure I would invite Jack to plant a Beanstalk.
- I wish to see Supreme Court justices in a Justice League costumes.
- I wish to watch a fight between Pacman and Hercules.
- I wish to have all the latest gadgets, ALL!
“Until you believe it’s possible nothing is impossible,” said Peter Pan but would it still be appropriate? I wish this wasn’t an exemption. Hehe. Can Santa Claus grant those? Haha talagang hoping no… hehe. Last na’to, si Fairy godmother kaya?
Birthday ko naman eh, so pagbigyan niyo nalang. I want cakes, chocolate and ice cream, lots and lots of it as in Unlimited Edition. Dagdagan niyo narin ng chips para hindi ako magkadiabetes, tapos maraming maraming c2 at chuckie.♥
I wish life is a fairy tale, but reality check, it isn’t, I mean if Mr.Genie can grant whatever wish a person wants, why was it limited to just three?; if Cinderella’s glass shoes fit perfectly, why did it fell?; if Rapunzel’s hair was really that strong why didn’t she escape, why does he have to wait for a prince to rescue her?
A kiss can never turn a beast into a prince charming or wake a poisoned princess.
Whatever, It’s my birthday. It’s my birthday. Yeah. It’s my birthday.